Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tuper sunior

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

tuper sunior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:29 am

ooki wrote:
tuper sunior - Page 2 3evl8t

derp.
http://twitpic.com/3evl8t

I swear to God, if I met him, I would bang him in an instant. SO. GORGEOUS.
Back to top Go down
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Not for Sarah's eyes. For Erica's.

Please, ignore the obnoxious music.

Back to top Go down
WaterLotl

WaterLotl

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Pyromaniemma wrote:
Not for Sarah's eyes. For Erica's.

Please, ignore the obnoxious music.

Ok I'm guessing that's the guy who just randomly kisses his fellow Suju's ??
And he is definitely grabbing his ass right there. Just so random WAT
Back to top Go down
ooki

ooki

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

"it's funny because when we kiss each other, for some reason to fans seem to like it. they always scream a lot".
Back to top Go down
http://ooki-saikai.deviantart.com
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 pm

ooki wrote:
"it's funny because when we kiss each other, for some reason to fans seem to like it. they always scream a lot".

xDDDD
They're so funny. But of course the fans screams. It's freaking HOT.

Fanservice = <3
Back to top Go down
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:47 pm

WaterLotl wrote:

Ok I'm guessing that's the guy who just randomly kisses his fellow Suju's ??
And he is definitely grabbing his ass right there. Just so random WAT

Yep, that's Heechul. Kissing everyone in the group. More than once.

And yet, he is a complete woman. His nickname is Cinderella. xD
Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Pyromaniemma wrote:
ooki wrote:

xDDDD

Fanservice = <3

Oh, now you seem to like fanservice. I distinctly remember you saying you didn't. Hmph.

If I went to a Suju concert and I didn't get any fanservice, I would barrel on to the stage, with a raging flamethrower (that doesn't kill any of them. Except maybe Kangin... No one likes you, Kangin-oppa.), turn into Godzilla, roar a bit, go over to Tokyo and stomp around a bit, apologize, because the people of Tokyo don't really need that, then go to Osaka and eat at the first Irish restaurant in Japan there, then I would go back to Korea and back to my Suju concert, stop being Godzilla, and smack some peoples lip's together.

Yes.

And then, Kenji will have killed Kaito and his family will ask him, "Oh, Kenji, why are you so happy? Did you finally get laid?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/erica.core
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Rawr! wrote:
Pyromaniemma wrote:
ooki wrote:

xDDDD

Fanservice = <3

Oh, now you seem to like fanservice. I distinctly remember you saying you didn't. Hmph.

If I went to a Suju concert and I didn't get any fanservice, I would barrel on to the stage, with a raging flamethrower (that doesn't kill any of them. Except maybe Kangin... No one likes you, Kangin-oppa.), turn into Godzilla, roar a bit, go over to Tokyo and stomp around a bit, apologize, because the people of Tokyo don't really need that, then go to Osaka and eat at the first Irish restaurant in Japan there, then I would go back to Korea and back to my Suju concert, stop being Godzilla, and smack some peoples lip's together.

Yes.

And then, Kenji will have killed Kaito and his family will ask him, "Oh, Kenji, why are you so happy? Did you finally get laid?"

WHAT WHAT WHAT. I've always loved fanservice. I never said I didn't. AND DON'T BE MEAN TO KANGIN. HE'S IN THE ARMY!!

KENJI <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
GODZILLA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
KAITO <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Pyromaniemma wrote:
Rawr! wrote:
Pyromaniemma wrote:
ooki wrote:

xDDDD

Fanservice = <3

Yes.

WHAT WHAT WHAT. I've always loved fanservice. I never said I didn't. AND DON'T BE MEAN TO KANGIN. HE'S IN THE ARMY!!

KENJI <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
GODZILLA <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
KAITO <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No, I distinctly remember you saying "Eh." about the fanservice. I think I was the only one to jump on the bandwagon the second I saw it. And everyone goes to the army.... Lee Jun Ki did... and he's beautiful. Kangta did and he's supremely beautiful. But, see Emma, while Jun Ki and Kangta are both beautiful and useful, Kangin is not. Therefore, if I flamethrower him by accident, I will call the paramedics. Yes.

Hey! How come Godzilla has less hearts than Kenji?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/erica.core
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tuper sunior   tuper sunior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tuper sunior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Muses :: Arts-
Jump to: