Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jillfish

jillfish

HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI Empty
PostSubject: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 pm

jfdhjkhgsfjgirt rt em-wy-vee

So Sarah and I just got back last night from our excursion to Gainsville (for my sister's UF preview; yawn) and Atlanta (FOR THE MIYAVI CONCERT HFGJKFDHGKDJFGHJDFHGJDFHGJKDGH) and IT WAS MIND BLOWING LIKE OH MY GOD AM I EVEN ON EARTH WTF THIS IS FANTASTIC. He played THE BEST songs and his drummer didn't wear pants and someone threw a bra onstage and I was right in front of him for part of the show and he looks sort of like Colette Nyugen up close, haha.

Just wanted to give you all a hi. Who wants to see Despicable Me with me before I leave for Chicago? That's right, all of you do.
Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 am

You are, indeed, a very cute one, Jill. When do you leave for Chicago because maybe I will get my license and then drive us over to the movie theatre in my snazzy car.

Without a parent. o.O

And I have been meaning to wish you a late happy birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't get on Facebook on the day of and post a happy message for you.

drunken
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/erica.core
jillfish

jillfish

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am

I leave on the eighteenth. MY BRAIN WOULD EXPLODE IF THAT HAPPENED
Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 am

Well, maybe I won't do that so your brain doesn't explode. I wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
ooki

ooki

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

HJBDUBUDBJDJSDMIYAVIIIIIIII

Yeah, I can't talk about miyavi anymore for a while, I think I'll explode. So I will spare you for now.

Also I would very much enjoy a movie veiwing excursion. I leave on the sixteenth for similar thing to the thing that the Jill is doing.
So maybe that week before. Also Jill we need to dye our hair somewhere in that time fra-HEY SCOTTY WANNA WATCH ME DYE JILL'S HAIR I BET YOU DO DONTCHA 8D-me.
Back to top Go down
http://ooki-saikai.deviantart.com
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

Sure, sure. As for movie, I was thinking Leo in "Inception"? Yes, no? Any takers?
Back to top Go down
potatopancakesattack

potatopancakesattack

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

I'm leaving....tomorrow xD
So I'm going to miss the movie-excursion Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad
I will miss you all. And.... You will all be recieving lettters pirat

Except Scott. Because I do not know Scott's address. But everyone else will get one tongue

Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am

I'm going to try and take the test on Monday (I have to see if there are any available appointments) and, if you guys want, we can see it the next day. Seeing as Regal 18 is ridiculously close (and I know how to get there) we can go to that theatre.
Okay, movie choices. We have "Despicable Me", "Inception", "Knight and Day", and if you really wanted to waste your money, "Eclipse" (but we could always make really loud jokes a it during the movie and bug everyone).
I don't think Regal 18 shows 3-D, so we'd have to see standard for "Despicable Me".
Back to top Go down
Pyromaniemma

Pyromaniemma

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am

Well, I would want to see Despicable Me, but THERE'S NO 3-D. D:
But if you guys don't mind that, I'd go for it. Otherwise, I would love to see Inception.
Back to top Go down
jillfish

jillfish

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm

3-D movies are for capitalists. DESPICABLE ME IN STANDARD YEAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
Rawr!

Rawr!

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Alright, "Despicable Me" it is. I have my appointment booked for the test on Monday already, so all I have to do is pass now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI   HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI Empty

Back to top Go down

HI, MY NAME'S MI-YA-VI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Muses :: Talk-
Jump to: