Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAI BIRFDAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
potatopancakesattack

potatopancakesattack

MAI BIRFDAY Empty
PostSubject: MAI BIRFDAY   MAI BIRFDAY EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Was a while ago, as you allllll know (except maybe Scott. Scott, my birfday was the fourth.)
And my birthday present from my parents is going to visit Dominic...ANDANDAND i get to have you wonderful people over at some point.
I was thinking the 22nd? I have a Bar Mitzvah to go to on the 20th and 21st (I can't stay after Friday Sad) so yeah. Maybe we could somehow get Scotty (and possibly Bastian) here? Cuz that would be awesome. Unless we want to do beech/brawl/naked that Sunday, in which case my birfday can be postponed again haha ^.^
Back to top Go down
ooki

ooki

MAI BIRFDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAI BIRFDAY   MAI BIRFDAY EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm

potatopancakesattack wrote:
Was a while ago, as you allllll know (except maybe Scott. Scott, my birfday was the fourth.)
And my birthday present from my parents is going to visit Dominic...ANDANDAND i get to have you wonderful people over at some point.
I was thinking the 22nd? I have a Bar Mitzvah to go to on the 20th and 21st (I can't stay after Friday Sad) so yeah. Maybe we could somehow get Scotty (and possibly Bastian) here? Cuz that would be awesome. Unless we want to do beech/brawl/naked that Sunday, in which case my birfday can be postponed again haha ^.^

cool ^^
I think we do plan on beechnaked brawl, so hmmm....idk, my weekends are kinda full untill after the 28th..and i can't do much after school.
Back to top Go down
http://ooki-saikai.deviantart.com

MAI BIRFDAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Muses :: Talk-
Jump to: